Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi Sword

Hi Guys

I'm not sure where to post this, but can anyone tell me about this sword?
    Is it original or repro? Valuable or worthless? Etc, etc.

I only know about Japanese swords so I'm in the dark about this one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi James!

As you suspected this is posted in the wrong forum, it should be posted in the Daggers and edged weapons forum for accurate response.

When a moderator sees it he can fix it for you, he just moves the thread.

I am no expert on edged weapons, but even with my novice eyes I can see some alarmbells ringing.................I think this is a bad one, but you will get an 100 % answer in the Dagger & Edged weapons forum.

Comment

What is going on with the swaz?
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Unless the photo is reversed, this is obviously not good. The quality of the parts just doesn't speak to originality either.
        Just my 2,

Johnnie

Comment

This is one of the current Chinese fake swords found on ebay. Pure junk!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHUPO View Post
            This is one of the current Chinese fake swords found on ebay. Pure junk!
            Yes it seems to be that exactly. Looks like they upped their efforts though by adding a swaztika (yes it looks like crap, I know). The old swords they faked didn't even have a swaztika.

But yes this is IMO bad.

Comment

This is 100% bad. Another Ebay special made in China. Most everything is wrong on these... Sorry about that- wish we had better news.

Josh

Comment

Chinese garbage. They are probably selling these on the streets of Bejing to tourists in town for the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by SwordFish View Post
                  Chinese garbage. They are probably selling these on the streets of Bejing to tourists in town for the Olympics
                  Yeah, but do you remember the old ones with out the swaztika? They are advancing! (though a bit slowly )

Comment

Ja, garbage, as same, as the call "Nazi Sword" ...

I do, the Hell, don´t like ...

Comment

Are these just appearing now or have been around for some years?
                      Because this is like the third thread about them in little time.

Comment

Santi,
                        This trash has been around for awhile. There are different variants out there..and surprisingly..all come from China...the famous $9.99 sword with $325.00 shipping. Pure and unadulterated JUNK.

Just an FYI- there are newer pieces created to mimick Navy sabers. Gold colored hilt, white colored celluloid. Easily identifiable as more Chinese garbage. However, it was enough to fool a group of morons on fleabay a few weeks ago. I watched a group of people bed it up and into the $300 range...and it sold. Dumb Dumb Dumbasses

Comment

Nice mirror image Swastika...brother...that's a dead give away that its junk!

BTW its not a "Nazi" sword...that would mean its a political sword...as in "Nazi party"...incorrect.
                          It could be described as a "Nazi era" sword I guess...
                          Its a German Wehrmacht (Armed forces) sword, at least something that pretends to be that!

1000% garbage...but I guess it could be used as a fireplace poker!

Comment

Santi,
                            This trash has been around for awhile. There are different variants out there..and surprisingly..all come from China...the famous $9.99 sword with $325.00 shipping. Pure and unadulterated JUNK.

Just an FYI- there are newer pieces created to mimick Navy sabers. Gold colored hilt, white colored celluloid. Easily identifiable as more Chinese garbage. However, it was enough to fool a group of morons on fleabay a few weeks ago. I watched a group of people bed it up and into the $300 range...and it sold. Dumb Dumb Dumbasses
                            Thanks Tom.

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                            Nice mirror image Swastika...brother...that's a dead give away that its junk!

BTW its not a "Nazi" sword...that would mean its a political sword...as in "Nazi party"...incorrect.
                            It could be described as a "Nazi era" sword I guess...
                            Its a German Wehrmacht (Armed forces) sword, at least something that pretends to be that!

1000% garbage...but I guess it could be used as a fireplace poker!
                            So true!

Comment

Thanks for all your answers guys. That is most helpful.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X