Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ knife RZM 7/30 ''Opinions on Diamond''

Hello.

I want your opinion about the HJ diamonds, is this diamond original you any idea.
    the blade is in the war a war I thought to cut.
    The scabbard has its beautiful black color.

Regards simson

Last edited by Simson; 08-21-2008, 06:25 PM.

I would be a bit suspicious of this HJ knife. The diamond does not have the fish scale patter, as Paul has said "Consider a solid red unpatterned area a red flag." What are the dimensions of the diamond?

Comment

The knife itself is good, but the diamond is post war added, in my opinion.
      Not only it does look very odd and not like the common ones, but there is a strange stuff in the surroundings. Perhaps it was glued there.

Whether some solid red diamonds are good or not, it doesnt apply to this one i think. The red solid versions we have seen are much more like the actual fishscale patterns but just red solid. This one differs in big time. It actually looks more like the golden membership pins than the HJ knife diamonds..., doesnt it?

Comment

Simson the daimond insignia is a 100% repro which as Santi said is like a hj golden membership badge & a fake one at that the knife & scabbard are genuine but the blades been reshaped at some point.......cheers scott.

Comment

The dealer told me that the difficult and even a variant since it is framed with silver.

But I will send back the dagger tomorrow

Thanks for your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Simson View Post
            The dealer told me that the difficult and even a variant since it is framed with silver.

Thanks for your opinion
            The dealer is a "Conman" i hope you get a refund with no problems let us know how things go with this dodgey git.......regards scott.

Comment

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
              The dealer is a "Conman" i hope you get a refund with no problems let us know how things go with this dodgey git.......regards scott.

I've just sent an email to him and I get my money back.

Regards Pieter

Comment

Originally posted by Simson View Post

Thanks for your opinion

A rare variation? Yeah right! And its even a glued one, like you show with the pictures you just added.
                Im glad that you are getting a refund on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Santi View Post
                  A rare variation? Yeah right! And its even a glued one, like you show with the pictures you just added.
                  Im glad that you are getting a refund on this one.

I've got my money back for the dagger. and I already have another on the eye as you can see in the photos.Be sure to check again the hj diamant because you never knowon.
                  This is a Militaria dealer Van Laere kurt. he is also mentioned in the books of Thomas M Johnson and Thomas H Wittmann
                  perhaps known to you among us.

What is your opinion about this hj dagger and the hj diamant?
                  He just sent me some more pictures of the hj diamond.

Regards Simson

Comment

Simson there is nothing wrong with the hj daimond insignia or the hj knife & the scabbard is good WAF Member Victorman is selling one like this on the e-stand now if youre interested.......Cheers Scott.

Comment

hello a littele late but here a good daimond on a M 7/30 grawiso dagger from 1936
                      regards Hans

Comment

Originally posted by heyst56 View Post
                        hello a littele late but here a good daimond on a M 7/30 grawiso dagger from 1936
                        regards Hans
                        Now thats what the daimond should have looked like very nice daimond indeed Hans .....Cheers Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by sweezz View Post
                          Simson there is nothing wrong with the hj daimond insignia or the hj knife & the scabbard is good WAF Member Victorman is selling one like this on the e-stand now if youre interested.......Cheers Scott.

Thanks for your opinion Scott.
                          Thanks for all information on these diamonds everyone

Comment

[QUOTE=heyst56;2794441]hello a littele late but here a good daimond on a M 7/30 grawiso dagger from 1936
                            regards Hans.

Hans thanks for the indeed beautiful picture

Comment

As Scott said, perfectly fine knife, Simson.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X