X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS 1936 dagger opinions

Hi Guy,
    what do you think about this "relic"?

MY opinions ......search for a better one and save the money until a nice exellent ++ showns up.
    Your pics are so poor to.

If your plan is to buy only ONE ss dagger model 36. , i have waited.

When i buy mine ss 36 i wait a wile. I dont regret that.

LH 600

Comment

It has some condition issues but I wouldn't exactly call it a "relic". It would be the highlight of the collection for many who can't afford a mint one.

Comment

Hmm

Exactly my thoughts. I think that the condition is not that bad and I would love to own even one like this. I am sure that with a bit of careful care, it could be revamped. In addition, I think the decision should also depend on the price. How much is the buyer asking for it?

JAN

Comment

Originally posted by jancz3rt View Post
          Exactly my thoughts. I think that the condition is not that bad and I would love to own even one like this. I am sure that with a bit of careful care, it could be revamped. In addition, I think the decision should also depend on the price. How much is the buyer asking for it?

JAN
          $5000

Comment

Better photos would help, but by what I see $5,000 is in the ballpark if everything is straight: might even be a bargain.

Harvey

Comment

The best thing of the whole dagger is the blade: very, very beautiful with many traces of its original crossgrain.

Comment

Hi,
                It needs some work done on it,but I would be happy to buy it for $5000.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                  Hi,
                  It needs some work done on it,but I would be happy to buy it for $5000.
                  agree I have buy last time one in near so condition for 4500 but 5000 for this one is ok in my opinion

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X