Dagger virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dagger virgin

I am looking to purchase my first dagger and i was hoping the experts could tell me if it looks ok or not.It is an un marked heer dagger.I only have the pictures from the guys web site.

http://www.thelanesarmoury.co.uk/shop/viewphoto.php?x=0

http://www.thelanesarmoury.co.uk/shop/viewphoto.php?x=1

http://www.thelanesarmoury.co.uk/shop/viewphoto.php?x=2

http://www.thelanesarmoury.co.uk/shop/viewphoto.php?x=3

Many thanks in advance.
    Chris

the links dont work, its one of these websites you need to talk someone through the pages to find the item you need, but i would shop about, i find this dealer charges 50% more than most others on the items i know about certainly

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      I went to their site & found the dagger, it's a nice enough dagger, no problems that i can see BUT you can get one cheaper with a little shopping around & patience.
      I would recommend our e-stand & the following member of this Forum if you want a UK purchase, his name is Ian:

www.simplydaggers.co.uk

I've had a few off him, always cheaper than any other dealer in the UK & the quality is great.
      You really need to make contact with him & let him know what you're looking for though or at least get on his e-mail list.
      Anyway, his sold section will give you an idea of price & quality. if i was at home i could show you the Heer i got from Ian for less than the one you're showing.
      Good luck, Ant.

Comment

Lets see if this works

Comment

Thanks evil mike and ant,i will check out the website you mentioned,i was talking to this dealer about a possible part ex with another item ive got so if the price is good i may bite the bullet and trade. we'll see

Comment

Chris,
            It looks like an unmarked WKC. Pretty clean dagger at a fair price.

Comment

Looks very good. You can find an army easily in this condition. Consider that a scabbard screw is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by kompanie View Post
                Thanks evil mike and ant,i will check out the website you mentioned,i was talking to this dealer about a possible part ex with another item ive got so if the price is good i may bite the bullet and trade. we'll see
                No problem, a trade sounds good & the price isn't as bad as i may have made out, i just thought you could get a few pounds off if you waited, but with a trade then that doesn't matter so much.
                Here's the one i got from Ian, was a little cheaper than the one you showed.
                Ant.
                Attached Files

Comment

The money shot
                  Ant.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And I still hate it when people stick the dagger in the scabbard wrong way
                    round.Bummer
                    Seiler

Comment

Originally posted by Seiler View Post
                      And I still hate it when people stick the dagger in the scabbard wrong way
                      round.Bummer
                      Seiler
                      Lol. At least its not hanging displayed that way.

Comment

you've got a real beauty there ant im not jealous at all!

Comment

you've got a real beauty there ant im not jealous at all!
                          Thanks mate, Ian looks after his customers well, i'd mentioned on the forum that my next purchase would be an army dagger & sometime later i got an e-mail from Ian......
                          The rest is history as they say.
                          Anyway, be sure to show & tell when you get your dagger.......and be sure to put it in the scabbard the right way round otherwise you could push Seiler over the edge!
                          Ant.

Comment

thanks for all your help, looks like the dealer has accepted my trade offer,fingers crossed i will post some pics soon.
                            cheers

Comment

thanks for all your help, looks like the dealer has accepted my trade offer,fingers crossed i will post some pics soon.
                              cheers
                              Great news
                              Looking forward to the pictures.
                              Ant.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X