Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraud from Czech Republic, Praha 2

Hello all,
    I noticed a posting recently from a forum member wanting information on a person going by the name of SLY. He claimed that he may have been involved in a transaction that went wrong. Actually it did. I recognized the SLY name and told him of my own experience this past April 2007. I met a person by the name of Gil McCrae and Sylvie Salter through Manion's "List it yourself", Guy Manion is aware. Gil McCrae sent me 2 or 3 German collectable items to build my confidence. He then proceeded to steal $2500 for an SS EM Boker dagger through a wire transfer to a Wachovia Bank account in Charlotte NC under the name of his wife(supposedly) Sylvie Salter. Gil McCrea is now trying to transact e-bay business under the name "warchild1939" He has a para helmet cover and a German IDBuch.

Be careful when doing business in the Czech Republic especially in Prague 2 (Praha 2)
    Regards, Peter Manzie

I would neve conduct any type of business via the internet in Easter Europe. Never. Alot of fraudulent transactions and fake daggers are coming out of that area. If the dollar amounts are big enough, theyll be more than happy to oblige a collector....by stealing his money.

At least in the US, there is some type of recourse, be it criminal or civil. Have fun contacting INTERPOL on this type of scam. "well you see, i was trying to buy this nazi dagger, and....". You get the idea.

I don't buy, sell or trade with anyone over there. Way tooooo much risk.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X