No announcement yet.

Car boot sale found real or fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the US, the term, or one that's very similar to, refers typically to a device to lock a persons car in place by the authirites, to prevent use of the vehicle. This often mitigates the need to a tow truck and the Agecny request and require to RO oof the vehicle be required to come in the agency building with his propper forms, correcting to equipment standards, or payment for outstanding tickets. The latter being the most common.

Well, when tho other member suggested the trunk, I thought, "that would probably make sens" "why not". The i hought hmm, does a car poop through it's car boot?

And at longs last closure to the riddle. A sawp meet!! Well, our car boots have similiarties from coast to coat. 1, the proliferation of thoothless crank snortinf smoking and injecting woman 2, husband/significant others with the "i drank too much and ended up with her "T-short, the omnipresent mullett, possibly the mechanic, or john deer, or wait, the mesh cap sod at Wallyword "Muusky Madnes. It's eith34 him or me". Now that cap is also fondly mathced to the wife-beater tank top, with custom mucos and blood, and stained arepit areas.

The lovely chaps, also love to do teh carnival curcus when in town. "the only 2 things that scare me is nuclear war and Carnys"- Austin Powers..the smell like cabage, you know circus folk.

Anyway, i feel a littl bit wiser today, and can add another piece of grammer to my repertoire when I travel to London and visit a Pikey camp.

T

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X