• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he kidding

Wow I have three!!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MakeTrack=true

Originally posted by grip3846 View Post
    Look like a good one , but he needs to learn the history ... the price allready

BUY it now

Bastogna....
    In France

It is Bastogne in Belgium

Comment

The description is nonsense, the 2nd was on the left flank in a defensive position at Simmerath. They were still beat up and officially on "rest" even though deployed. I also doubt someone was using this in combat.

This is the old case of "everything with a swastika is worth 10 million dollars". I just love the price guides that antique dealers relay on made by idiots.

I think someone needs to pay their bartab and is hoping someone will do it for them.

Comment

He probably believes in Santa Claus or that everyone else does.

Comment

His bartab is nearly paid.
          It's up to $989.99 already. Christmas has arrived early for some!!

Comment

hard to believe

I cannot believe the bidders,this is a bog standard Heer dagger that is worth £400 AT THE VERY VERY MOST
            amazing how a story adds untold £££$$$€€€ to a piece,an unsubstansiated story at that,and that story has been dissed in this posting already.
            Regards,Ivan.

Comment

You hear that all the time, daggers taken off dead Germans (or in this case off the battlefield).

Let's see, we are doing pre-combat checks to go on the offensive in the Ardennes against the Americans:

Rifle? Check!
              Pistol? Check!
              Ammo? Check!
              Canteen? Check!
              Heer dagger with hangers? Check!
              Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Dont forget the portepee soldier so that bad boy can be flinging around all over the place!

Comment

Originally posted by grip3846 View Post
                  I cannot believe the bidders,this is a bog standard Heer dagger that is worth £400 AT THE VERY VERY MOST
                  amazing how a story adds untold £££$$$€€€ to a piece,an unsubstansiated story at that,and that story has been dissed in this posting already.
                  Regards,Ivan.
                  Gentleman what you have here is an initial production Horster Army. A gem to the army collector and very hard to find. Note the large maker mark. I haven’t asked for pictures but I am willing to bet it has the rare fist type crossguard with the fittings being brass based. IMO the dagger will probably go $1200 I think at the current price it is a decent buy. This dagger is an 8 on the roach rarity scale far from a bread & butter army

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X