Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER'S 2nd PATTERN DAGGER ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER'S 2nd PATTERN DAGGER ??

Hello guys, a girl I was chatting to recently in California fascinated me totally and that before I became aware her father was a veteran during WW2 who brought back some incredible German Militaria, although I have not purchased it yet I was hoping for opinions. First is what I belive is a first pattern Luftwaffe officer's Sword. It is such a superb looking untouched example I rate it highly, however opinions would be much appreciated non the less. As I am at a loss to know what to price offer her for the Sword.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin Harding; 10-13-2007, 04:45 PM. Reason: mistake

Luftwaffe Sword - 1st Pattern

Luftwaffe sword - 1st Pattern
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin Harding; 10-13-2007, 04:47 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

LUFTWAFFE OFFICER'S DAGGER 1st PATTERN

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
      Hello guys, a girl I was chatting to recently in California fascinated me totally and that before I became aware her father was a veteran during WW2 who brought back some incredible German Militaria, although I have not purchased it yet I was hoping for opinions. First is what I belive is a first pattern Luftwaffe officer's Dagger. It is such a superb looking untouched example I rate it highly, however opinions would be much appreciated non the less. As I am at a loss to know what to price offer her for the Dagger.
      1st PATTERN

Comment

Sword Mate............... anything over 3' long that drags on the ground like a kangaroo's tail is considered a sword..........

Comment

Fried brains- compliments of ebay

Ermmmh yes thank you for pointing that out, I think perhaps the stress of over working has fried my brains totally.
          Regards Martin

Comment

Looks very nice I would hazzard a guess that at a dealer you would pay around $1200 or £600 so I would go £350 .Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X