SS Dagger Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Dagger Number

My search for information on a serialized SS was resparked by a fellow member. If anyone has any information on #86664 I would be very very greatful!

Thanks guys!

He's not an officer that is listed in "The Key". However Ross Kelbaugh of Military Research Services has had some good luck finding non-officers. I would drop him a line at: ssdolch@yahoo.com

-Serge-

Comment

Thank you WAGS, will do!

Comment

I'd highly recommend contacting John P. Moore before talking to anyone else.

You can email or PM me for his contact info.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
          He's not an officer that is listed in "The Key". However Ross Kelbaugh of Military Research Services has had some good luck finding non-officers. I would drop him a line at: ssdolch@yahoo.com

-Serge-
          Ross is quite adept at his business - contact him. I would venture to say that if he can't find anything, he will eventually if anything exists!

I say this because I know for a fact - I have a very nice SS Rohm dagger that has an ENLISTED mans number stamped in the crossguard. This is something that nobody has been able to do currently - quite amazing!

Brad

Comment

I concur with Brad. But also I don't want to take anything away from the excellent researchers: Brule, McDivitt or Moore. They all do a great job if your SS number belongs to an officer.
            However nobody else that I know of has been able to find my early numbered
            Boker. Then I gave Ross a try and.......He FOUND IT! He was a SS-Scharfuhrer who's number he found in the "National Archives- Collection of Foreign Records Seized."

-wagner-

Comment

I've contacted Ross and we started our venture to find out. ROB- I will PM you most definitely! Wow guys, I really appreciate all the help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X