More threads now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More threads now?

Is it just me or are there generally more threads now in this subforum? I am happy to see more dagger, bayonet, sword discussions. I am a beginner and this influx helps me learn fast! Keep it up.

JAN

Yes, Jan!!!
    Lots of new threads..its awesome, and many of those are HJ knives related...what we/i needed! hehe

Comment

Yes, I've sure learned quite a load of great stuff on here too, and I do agree that there seems to have even been even more good stuff lately. Just think, if this continues to happen exponentially, there may not even be anything left to learn pretty soon... Just kidding about that, of course, but if it keeps up, who knows what limits of esoteric dagger knowledge we may yet achieve.

Chris

Comment

Yes, More Threads = More Learning Opportunities.....

Yes, There ARE definitely More Threads.....

& More Threads = More Learning Opportunities.....

A Sizeable 'Cadre' of Former or Dual GDC Members .. are now Posting & Responding to the Daggers & Edged Weapons Forum.....

This week will be a bit slow..... as MANY of the Blade Guys are at the MAX,
        & are buying, selling & trading (& looking)..

So, they won't be Posting until the Weekend.......

THEN, we should see many New Treasures...... from the MAX ..... Txs, Dave/dblmed

Comment

Hi every one,

Looking forward to see the MAX-daggers. The last couple of years I'm spending 70% of my time on studing medals and awards but for the last 30% I try to following the threads of the daggers as much as possible. But I can assure you: It's hard if you "trying" to know everything. I can easely understand why many collectors specialzed themselves in just a few things.

Regards, Theo
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X