HJ KNIFE. Worth buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ KNIFE. Worth buying?

Hello guy's, i have been offered this HJ knife for €95, worth buying or not? The knife is RZM marked M7/13.
    Opinions please, as i do not know too much about these.
    Many thanks in advance,
    Lee.

PS. These are the only photo's i have as they are from the seller, hope they are good enough to give an opinion.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1&d=1191576119
    Attached Files

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1&d=1191576326
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi is there no scabbard coming with the knife?
      If scabbard is included it is worth buying but without I would pass on it but that is just my opinion. I´m sure others see different on that matter. But the knife looks original IMO

Cheers
      Lars

Comment

Originally posted by Lassi View Post
        Hi is there no scabbard coming with the knife?
        If scabbard is included it is worth buying but without I would pass on it but that is just my opinion. I´m sure others see different on that matter. But the knife looks original IMO

Cheers
        Lars
        Sorry, should have made it clear, the knife comes with the scabbard also!
        Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lee-clark View Post
          Sorry, should have made it clear, the knife comes with the scabbard also!
          Lee

Do you have a picture of the scabbard? But anyway make the seller put it on hold for you, seams like a good deal But a picture of the scabbard would be nice
          Cheers
          Lars

Comment

From what i can see that is a good price but i would be happier with a close up pic of the diamond & the part of the grip that surrounds it & a picture of the RZM mark.
            Ant.

Comment

Sorry guy's,
              the seller sent only these pictures too me.
              Here is the pic of the RZM mark.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1&d=1191578890
              Lee
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lee-clark View Post
                Sorry guy's,
                the seller sent only these pictures too me.
                Here is the pic of the RZM mark.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1&d=1191578890
                Lee

looks fine IMO M7/13 = Arthur Schüttelhofer & Co., Solingen-Wald

cheers
                lars

Comment

typical m7/13 usually you find the rzm mark off centre on the blade, ive got 3 by this maker, not sure how i ended up with three but there ya go

i would prefer to get close up pics of the grip, (faults can be very well hidden in pics even quite close up ones) but as for the ones you have they look good, nice used knife, try and get pics of the scabbard too, just so your not disappointed when it arrives if its missing leather work or post war issue etc

good luck
                  mike

Comment

Originally posted by Lassi View Post
                    looks fine IMO M7/13 = Arthur Schüttelhofer & Co., Solingen-Wald

cheers
                    lars
                    Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                    typical m7/13 usually you find the rzm mark off centre on the blade, ive got 3 by this maker, not sure how i ended up with three but there ya go

i would prefer to get close up pics of the grip, (faults can be very well hidden in pics even quite close up ones) but as for the ones you have they look good, nice used knife, try and get pics of the scabbard too, just so your not disappointed when it arrives if its missing leather work or post war issue etc

good luck
                    mike

Yep! Great deal!! But before you keep on going, do what the guys say, and try to get pics fo the grip
                    Thanks for posting and good luck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X