Officer's Sword Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officer's Sword Opinion

I'm going to look at this sword tonight and I don't know much about German swords. I don't know the maker because I haven't had in hand yet. As you can see it looks to be in very good condition. Any opinions on what it is and maybe a price range, thanks Troy
    Attached Files

Hi,

I think I have this example in my collection, don't have it to hand so relying on my poor memory but believe it's a Clemen and Jung Lionhead, looks in very good nick too, nice sword ! If you can get it for usd 500 or less you'r doing well, these are asking usd 750 and up on some dealer's sites.

Jonathan

Comment

I'm going to see it tonight, I'll find out the price then too, I just didn't want to pay too much, thanks Troy

Comment

Jon is correct. It appears indeed to be a C&J. And a nice one at that.

If you can grab her between 400-500 USD, I'd say you'd have done well. Dealers are a bit on the high side for Heer sabels, IMHO.

T

Comment

Jon is correct. It appears indeed to be a C&J. And a nice one at that.

If you can grab her between 400-500 USD, I'd say you'd have done well. Dealers are a bit on the high side for Heer sabels, IMHO.

T

Comment

System glitch. Double post.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X