My collection is growing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My collection is growing...

Here's my collection to date. I have added a few fireman bayonets but I am selling them off in order to buy better ones or new types. I have decided to "keep the best and sell the rest", otherwise it would get crazy. I want to have all types of dress bayonets made + one of each other dress daggers (SA, SS, Luftwaffe, Heer etc.) Let me know what you think..

JAN

Nice start! Keep it up!!

Comment

Yes, nice collection starting there. I agree, keep the best, sell the rest.

Comment

Looks like a nice collection you got going there
        Cheers
        Lassi
        Last edited by Lassi; 04-02-2007, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Nice looking collection & display, any chance of some close up photos?
          Thanks, Ant.

Comment

Originally posted by antwhiplash View Post
            Nice looking collection & display, any chance of some close up photos?
            Thanks, Ant.
            Yes, sure.. here they come:

JAN

Comment

Very nice indeed
              I like the condition of all the items.
              Just one question, what's the item on the left (as you look at the collection) with green background with someone with their hand over somethings mouth? Is it a propaganda leaflet?
              Thanks, Ant.

Comment

Originally posted by antwhiplash View Post
                Very nice indeed
                I like the condition of all the items.
                Just one question, what's the item on the left (as you look at the collection) with green background with someone with their hand over somethings mouth? Is it a propaganda leaflet?
                Thanks, Ant.
                Yes it is a propaganda leaflet from the Sudetenland regions of the Czech Republic. This propaganda leaflet says something along the lines that they have suffered enough for 16 years (1918 - Czechoslovakia was established) and that it's time for them to change it. The leader of the Sudetenland Germans was Konrad Henlein (hence the other leaflet).

JAN

Comment

Thanks, interesting, i like propoganda leaflets but only have one, dropped by the allies on German troops.
                  Ant
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very cool! Keep it up. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an original booklet with the gasmask too?

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSS View Post
                      Very cool! Keep it up. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an original booklet with the gasmask too?
                      Yes Indeed. There is a leaflet as well as a warning document (red paper) with it. I also have the box for it.

JAN

Comment

Newest photo

Here's my collection right now. I have sold some of my fireman bayonets (kept the nicest) in exchange for more variations of standard bayonets + one HJ knife. Here's my list now:

2x Long Fireman Bayonet (E.u.F. Horster) - one has its nickel plating gone
                        1x Short Fireman Bayonet with the slanted tip (E.u.F. Horster)
                        1x Long Dress Bayonet with the slanted tip (Garantie Stahl)
                        1x Long Dress Bayonet with the standard blade (E. Pack & Sohne)
                        1x Short Dress Bayonet with the slanted tip (unmarked)
                        1x HJ Knife (RZM 7/72 - Karl Rob. Kaldenbach, Solingen-Grafrath)

Here it comes:

JAN
                        Last edited by jancz3rt; 07-30-2007, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Update

Here's an update with the addition of the TR Fireman's Parade Axe:

Comment

Update

Here's an update with the addition of the TR Fireman's Parade Axe:

JAN

Comment

Nice collection, and nicely displayed. Thanks for sharing,

Cheers,
                              Johnnie

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X