help with a police sword portapee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with a police sword portapee

I have searched and could not find a direct answer to my questions so I am turning to you for help.

What is the proper portapee for a police sword- is it the red and silver knot with black leather strap with silver threads?

I would like to be sure before i purchase the wrong item. Does anyone have a pic they could post of the proper portapee and or troddel?

would anyone happen to have one for sale? pm me if you do

once again thank you for the help vitts

Try this link...

http://www.wwiidaggers.com/SSPOL.htm

.... there are a few swords that have original knots.

I hope that this is helpful.

Comment

I beleive it would depend on what branch you are talking about? I'm not an expert on these but I thougt the red/black ones were for fire police NCOs. Here is a pict of an SchuPo NCO one and two officer's ones. There are different sizes, and as I understand it some senior NCOs would wear officer's patterns too.

Comment

that was very helpful thank you. I have seeen these types of potapee's with red, silver, or green knots. Well let the hunt begin. thankyou for the help frank v. vitts

Comment

I just saw there is a ShuPO NCO one on estand. A great price, IMHO.

Comment

Yes I saw the one for sale on the estand just before I left for work last night and sent a quick pm. I closed the deal today. It looked very good and did have a very nice price on it also. vitts

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X