Deception With Store Of Militaria Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deception With Store Of Militaria Sale

I go to expose which finishes to me happening to a Web and its proprietor that sell old German Miliataria. Like every Friday in the morning, with all the illusion that we felt the collectors of any thing that interests to us, because Friday is the day that in this Web adds new articles, because nothing, I visualize and order two articles; 1 Dagger SS by which it requests 110Eur and a medal of Infantry of assault without mark by 100Eur, evidently I think that in the dagger there is an error or it is more false that Judas, (I want to comment that in this Web and in reference to its proprietor, in this same forum, somebody either had noticed that some times to me had had problems to sell false articles by original), or continuous, this purchase I have carried out it to 08,00h in the morning, normally after awhile then or have bought to him in other occasions, receipt the confirmation of the order via email, in this case until 13,45h, that is to say, almost 6 hours later, receipt following answer: the Dagger has been sold by 1.100Eur because there was an error and the Medal also…. I feel it. Greetings. Rainer Van Berkel. Good like podreís for imagining to you, this person and her Mundomilitaria store. they have to fall me on the feet, because I understand that there is an error, but then its obligation like honest and serious salesman, must of to have been the one to put it in my knowledge and to give the oprtunidad me of being able to continue it buying already and what more badly it has caido to me is that as last does not say three dots to me with that the medal either. By all means I have sent him an email saying to him everything what I think about its performance. on the other hand it has answered to me of which that thought to me, that me it was going it to sell by 110Eur… and that my reaction is as a child Pardon if I have to you boring, but I feel enough disappointed and something enrabiado. Greetings.

Without knowing both sides of the story, it is difficult to be certain what really happened.

As I understand it, the price for the dagger was incorrectly posted, most likely due to an error. It seems like you knew the price was wrong, as you stated, "I think that in the dagger there is an error or it is more false that Judas" and were hoping to make a deal that was too good to be true. Not a bad idea, but you shouldn't have been surprised when the dealer refused to take a large loss on the piece.

Best,
    Skip

Comment

In my opinion which has happened it is that this salesman, saw the error and gave the dagger him to another one and at the same time also gave the other piece him to another client, when I know quite clearly that by the hour in which hize the reserve (very early in the morning), I was of first, then, according to I create it hubíera corrector been saying to me; Mr “is an error in the price of the Dagger, if You want the correct price is this”, and on the other hand not to also leave me without the other piece.
      Regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X