SS M36 Chained - what price ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS M36 Chained - what price ?

SS M36 Chained dagger what would the ballpark figure be I'd be looking to pay for one of these in not too bad a condition ?

Also have these shot up in value over the years, do they hold their value better than say a non-chained SS ?

There are 30 Chained SS daggers on the internet for sale right now and one in the estand. $4800-10K. Jump right in My Friend!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JR.; 02-14-2007, 02:01 AM.

Comment

JR,
      That foto brings tears (of joy) to my eyes!! I am awaiting my first m36 dagger from Collector to Collector to arrive. It should be here today I paid a huge sum for it (nearly $8,000) but it is near perfect and since I've wanted one ever since I've been collecting (since 12 years old) the price was something that I could deal with.

I'll post fotos of what will soon be the most prised part of my collection when it arrives.

There are plenty of daggers for sale all over the internet at various prices. I guess it all boils down to what you are looking for. For me, I fully intend to pass this down to my children when I'm gone so paying more for a very nice example made sense to me. A very nice example will retain it's value and appreciate rapidly. If in the future you wish to sell it, a "one looker" will sell with no problem while a mix matched one may be more difficult since questions will always be attached to it.

Just my Zwei Pfennings.

Sepp

Comment

Slayer,
        I just looked at the one on estand and if I had not already "pulled the trigger" on one, I would be all over this one!! It has all my favorite features, a type two with solid nickle fittings! I like the solid nickle so much more than the plated ones since the finish has more warmth and depth to them. This dagger is untouched and a one looker. The only prolems I can see is one the modification of the clip and the grey blade. The blade is not really an issue nor is the modification since the rest of the dagger is pristine and the price, it's right!

Sepp

Comment

When it comes from Bob Iqbal you can go to the bank on it!

Comment

agreed there ! Bob is the best guy I have ever dealt with, he is superb A11111 All the way

Comment

Prices seem to have risen a bit since the release of the witmann ss dagger book.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X