SS Knot Authenticity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Knot Authenticity

Due to concerns regarding the authenticity of this SS Knot, all comments are welcome.

Thanks in Advance,

Rudi
    Attached Files

Top View 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Close View 1
      Attached Files

Comment

Close View 2
        Attached Files

Comment

ss knot

points of concern to me, looking at this strap, the silver double row running the length of the strap on this knot is in a continous line, on originals i have owned and observed the silver rows have a serrated interrupted design.see page 55 of the book ss regalia by lumsden(large format book) the ss runes do not touch on that one, or any other one shown in wittmanns ss edged weapon book. again, i would say this know is not conforming to known originals, just my opinion, does anyone else have an opinion? thanks mike

Comment

I didn't want to say it on your ad in the estand, but the black has been re-touched in the web design of at least the upper fitting of the scabbard. I will check the photos of the ferrule as this area also appeared to have been also. JR

Comment

Bill Shea´s response to the aforementioned concerns, was in accordance with that of a respectable dealer.
              As a faithfull customer, this is not anymore an issue to me.
              Nevertheless, I would like to thank all for their valuable inputs.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X