X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st pattern luftwaffe dagger

Hi,
    Here's the luftwaffe dagger that came from the same vet the NSFK came from,
    as you can see it's never been cleaned, is the trade mark a rare one? not sure what happened to scans the dagger is straight and the blade is near mint.
    All the best Merdock

blade and scabbard tip.

Comment

Maker..
      RUDOLF SCHMIDT SOLIINGEN.
      Attached Files

Comment

Great mark. I have not seen one of those. This is a rare maker of the 1st Model Luft. It is known some cottage producers were putting a few out here and there and you have one of them.

Comment

Hi .
          What is the approx value of this dagger does the trademark of a dagger make much difference.
          All the best Merdock

Comment

You can't tell. Johnson or Wittmann could have it on their sites for 4 years and finally sell it for whatever. I would think a rare maker would ask more but bring more when is the question. Look at Johnson and Wittmann's site. See if they have one subtract about 35% and that's what you'd probably get if you advertised it. Probably... Remember they do this for a living so when they sell a dagger it's got to pay some overhead and I think they'd rather have a large inventory for appearances and if one sells then great. My opinion. No doubt I'll get blasted for my blasphemy to the Gods!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X