Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK let's show your Bokers! STRADALE that's the best conditioned Boker I've seen... it must have spent its life in a sock drawer somewhere. Mine was carried. It has carrying marks on the grip with period knocks and bruises. But the blade is nearly as nice and the scabbard as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skyline Drive View Post
              OK let's show your Bokers! STRADALE that's the best conditioned Boker I've seen... it must have spent its life in a sock drawer somewhere. Mine was carried. It has carrying marks on the grip with period knocks and bruises. But the blade is nearly as nice and the scabbard as well.
              Skyline,
              where do you guys come up with these killer Bokers? I know where STRADALE got his from. I seen that one in person. It's in the
              "I can't believe it !" kind of category.

Does anyone out there have a Full Rohm Boker ?

-wagner-

Comment

M7/29 Jacobs

Out of one of my motel buys.
                Attached Files

Comment

My First SS Dagger

First SS Dagger I bought in 1959.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Himmler from a farm auction

From a farm auction in 1975
                    Attached Files

Comment

SS Rohm Paduca, KY

Came with another M33 SS Ground Rohm from Meier. Both from the same veteran who got them out of the same house in Germany.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Early M36 SS

Came from Tom Wittmann out of a house he was installing a heating system in for the old veteran. Stuck in the rafters in the basement. I just happened to call Tom that day he got it and talked him into sending it directly to me. To this day he says he regrets selling it. I got him before he had a chance to think about it. In the early 1980s.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Skyline - Thanks! Yours is awesome too. Thanks for showing it.

I Love BOKER SS daggers, I have plans to create a collection solely from that manufacturer.

Ron - Incredible....... You've been collecting SS daggers for over 50 years? What did the Pack cost in 1959?? How about the Himmler in 75?? It would be so interesting to hear more about them & how did you research/find out info about them back then?
                          Last edited by STRADALE; 07-17-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

The Pack was $27.50 at my local coin store and I collected coins at the time also and went in every week. He bought this for $20.00 from a local veteran and I happened to be the next one in.
                            The Himmler was bought from the veteran who was at the same farm sale when I was the top bidder on an M98/05 and he asked me if I would be interested in an SS Dagger? We went to his house and this was it. He was in the 2nd Division and got it out of a barracks in Nuremburg at the end of the war. Don't remember exactly what I paid, but it was around $500.00.
                            Most of my collection comes from my motel buys from 1981 to 1987. I did over 350 and made some great finds. At one point over a 3 1/2 year period, I found 10 M36 SS Daggers directly from veterans. They aren't a rare dagger. In fact, at one point I had found more M36s than M33s, but that changed later on in the numbers coming into the buys.
                            The more rare daggers I found only 1: like the Water Protection Police, Gold Government Official, DLV Leader (I mean only directly from veterans). I have handled more since Tom Johnson and I became partners in 2000s.

Comment

$27.50 - amazing.

Very cool. Thanks, really enjoyed reading your post, appreciate you sharing it & some of your daggers.

I recently acquired a terrific Early Eickhorn SA with metal issue tag from Tom Johnson; guess you guys are still partners?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X