Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

So what does everybody think of them? Any good? If they are good what would you pay for them? I have been overed them want to see if it is a good offer.

thanks,
                  Brandyn Grove

Comment

Nothing in the photos gives me cause for concern as far as originality.

Condition, however, could be better - if you're buying them to keep, personally I'd hold out for an early maker-marked (not RZM) SA dagger and a 2nd Luft without the spotting on the blade.

Were I to see these at a show, I would expect them both to be priced in the $350.00 - $400.00 range (each)

Hope that helps,
                    Skip

Comment

I could not make out the makers mark or RZM code. What are they please?

I also think they both look fine, but Skippers comments are spot on about better condition ones.

Comment

thanks skip for info

Brandyn

Comment

I am not sure of maker, I only have photos and no close of the maker.
                          Originally posted by JasonS
                          I could not make out the makers mark or RZM code. What are they please?

I also think they both look fine, but Skippers comments are spot on about better condition ones.

Comment

I was just curious about them. I kind of like the SA dagger myself.

Comment

I have a concern with the sa dagger . I see an early grip with nickel insignias and heavy crossguards , the lower with gau-stamping . But the blade is a very late . Better pic's are helpful .
                              Regards.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X