SS Honor Dagger Scabbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Ron,
    Can I get the contact information for the 2 that are for sale?
    I find your post very interesting in that this scabbard came direct from the vets family. The lot included 3 Luft daggers, SA dagger and this honor scabbard.
    I think this vet had access to some kind of depot, all the daggers are from different makers, the SA dagger is the RZM type.
    THanks
    Eddie

Comment

I'm not saying this is a left over scabbard or parts scabbard. but johnson has had some over the years. and has one on his sight now. $5000
      FYI
      jim
      Last edited by jim schaffer; 03-13-2006, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Honor Scabbard

My meaning on the comment on the scabbard's availability is that the oakleaf ones appear to be much more easier to find an extra scabbard style than the lined ones. I did NOT mean that it is a commonly found part, just that this style is much easier to find on the market today.
        Yes, Tom Johnson has one forsale and I know of another dealer who has two, but will not provide his name at his request.
        Finding a part like this is wonderful, but finding someone who is need of this part is, evidently, much harder considering the ones available.
        Ron Weinand
        Weinand Militaria

Comment

Dagger scarcity?

Well Iam a cadet here at the Citadel and one of the retired Colonels thats a mentor to me has 6 SS daggers he picked up in the late 50's while over in Germany. One of them happens to be an SS honor dagger, I knew they were rare but did not realize on 15 or 16 known? Beautiful dagger I must say. Alas repeatedly I have tried to get him to sell any of them to me but he insists on keeping them for now...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X