SS Markings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Markings

Hi this one was for sale at the e-stand and since no one reacted i guess this type of marking is ok, I******180;m only asking because I have never seen this type of ss stamping, I thought it would be rune type insted of normal lettering ss. But is this normal? I******180;m not trying to question sellers dagger, not at all, everything is looking good as fare as I know, just want to learn because I also want to buy a ss dagger at some point (read cash )
    I hope to hear from you guys, and If someone wants to sell a ss dagger at some point in the futer please send me a PM...but in the future need to raise cash. Best regards Lassi
    Attached Files

That lettering is correct for that particular maker and time frame...................Best Jimmy

Comment

Variation

Hi and Seasons Greatings;
      There is another version of that 1196-38 maker that is less encountered and has the 'open' M and the round top 3 . It is less nice I think in appearance and just as a guess ...may have been used to start off with in 1938 and then changed to the type shown above.
      Douglas 5

Was going to post attachment picture, but not permitted ?at this time .

Comment

Hi
        It's a good Robert Klaas.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X