Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA DAgger on e-stand

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=126186

Looks like two different blades being shown? What do you guys think?

Nah, just different camera angles. Same mark above the 'e' in Deutschland in both pics.

Cheers,
    David.
    At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

I agree with David.
      Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Thanks

It never hurts to get other opinions. I agree as well.

Comment

It's water under the bidge, but did you write him first and mention it before posting? Daniel is a nice guy and would deserve that
          Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Hello Friends!
            Please, ask me, with any questions you might have, the pics show the same blade nothing tampered with.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado
              It's water under the bidge, but did you write him first and mention it before posting? Daniel is a nice guy and would deserve that
              I agree, and think this practice of calling someone out in public before sending a PM should be stopped.

Comment

Very nice and honest dagger, I think the buyer will be pleased Regards Lassi

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:24 PM on Today.

Working...
                X