X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jungvolk Knife

Came across this Jung Volk knife. Appreciate any opinions. Thanks
    Attached Files

Read, what is told about this knife at the HJ-forum.

Comment

Dealers have sold loads of these little knifes over the years for lots of money & will say that they are 100% origional in there defence so they do not have to pay all the collectors back that they have conned over many years, read the pinned thread on these knifes above !

Comment

Since they think it is fake I would be happy to buy this, drop me an email or PM.
        Thanks!
        Bob
        www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

I know that there is a market for the postwar blade etched "SS" combat bayonets - so I imagine that just about anything that can be sold or purchased depending on what the customer is looking for. The thread starter conversion posted here looking like one of those that had the original rivets ground off to remove the interior - before drilling for a hat type emblem (and usually painted to cover up the new work). The (also bogus) example posted below one of those that was freshly drilled without first removing the interior first, it also has a fake inverted "RZM" marking stamped on the scabbard body. The knives that were made with no emblems used to be called "BDM" knives. FP
          Attached Files

Comment

Run away!

Schlange

My collection

https://zbiralci.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21196

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X