Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Boker Dagger for review.

Hello Everyone,
    I am interested in buying this Boker, but would like to get your expertise on it. It is a little rough in some spots, but its in my price range. I have one concern on the runes. Not sure if they are just worn, of if anything else isnt right with them. Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files

One more picture...
    Attached Files

Comment

Original example.

Comment

Looks like a nice, early piece -- not in pristine condition but better than many one sees nowadays -- with an especially nice grip. This piece is from the SS Distribution Center in Munich. The scabbard is in good condition, as well, especially the tip ball; I see only one dent in the anodized body.

Good luck to you, wallace0303, and WELCOME AMONG US -- it's good to have you here!

Br. James

Comment

Looks like an Böker to me, if you're good with the condition and price. FYI, the seller is a member here and I've dealt with him several times. A good guy IMO.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick input. Before I posted this, I did look him up and saw that he has been a member for many years and has a really good reputation. Just wanted to get a second set of eyes on it. I have been doing a lot of reading on this forum for several weeks and my biggest takeaway was that no matter who I was buying from to get it checked out here before I pulled the trigger. Thanks again for your time.

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you again to those that responded and verified the authenticity of this dagger...I told him I wanted it. I am officially a dagger collector now!..will make a nice pair with an early eichhorn sa dagger I was given by my grandfather when I was about 10 years old. I think I am hooked now..next one will be an army dagger!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X