NSKK marine officer Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK marine officer Dagger

I was offered this dagger and couldn´t resist. Very nice piece, sadly with a once polished blade, but still stunning.

Ostmaerker

more

Comment

Hello
      original dagger no problem! very hard to find in very very good condition!
      best regards
      patrick

Comment

Nice addition to your collection

Comment

I´m sorry, I was told, that I used the wrong english translation for the dagger ( I took it from a website), in german it is called Führerdolch für NSKK Kraftbootstandarten (einheiten). It is very hard to translate that properly.

Ostmaerker

Comment

Your translation is fine, we get what you meant. beautiful dagger, you sure know how to find them! congratulations on another great addition to your collection .

Comment

I understand your distaste for a previously cleaned blade but it's good the gilting hasn't been polished off by some enthusiastic person. A really nice piece, I think it's very nice indeed.

Comment

With most of the plating present as on your example, these NSKK chained Marine daggers are, IMO, one the most visually stunning types of the period . - Congratulations.

Comment

That is a very nice example.

Steve

Comment

Nice score

Comment

Really nice catch! Thanks for sharing.
                      Best,
                      Oleg.

Comment

Congratulations! "Textbook" example. The 1936 Organisationsbuch der NSDAP and succeeding early auflagen (editions) picture and describe this as an NSKK Kraftbooteinheinen dagger. Later editions describe it as an NSKK Motorbooteinheiten dagger.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X