Puma fighting knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puma fighting knife

My 1a Gustahl Puma fighting knife, the belt clamp is a little loose but otherwise it is in excellent condition.
    Attached Files

I have never seen that sheath spring finger style with a Puma knife before. I’m not saying it’s not correct just that I have not encountered it on that knife. It would be interesting to know if Puma used this style some or if it was put with the knife during the war. Nice looking knife and I assume the steel guard is earlier than the zinc guards

Comment

Nice knife, love that grip.

Comment

Originally posted by phild View Post
        I have never seen that sheath spring finger style with a Puma knife before. I’m not saying it’s not correct just that I have not encountered it on that knife. It would be interesting to know if Puma used this style some or if it was put with the knife during the war. Nice looking knife and I assume the steel guard is earlier than the zinc guards
        Maybe mismatched? My uncle brought back a pistol that was put together at a captured factory from mismatched parts at the end of the war. I love the knife though and it fits the sheath perfectly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X