Nskk Rzm Em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nskk Rzm Em

Someone has asked me to put this dagger ( that I'm selling ) on the forum to authenticate the originality.
    It is easy to tell if it is real or not. If its bad, I'll eat it but I'm certain that it will NOT happen.
    Attached Files

Grip.
    Attached Files

Comment

Scabbard.
      Attached Files

Comment

Motto.
        Attached Files

Comment

RZM marked.
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice original Mint dagger!

Comment

Beautiful dagger...rarely encountered in this condition today. Correct aluminum grip eagle, plated fittings and painted scabbard. Would look great with a Puma quality control tag!

Skip

Comment

If your buyer doesn't want it give me a call. Great condition dagger.

Harvey

Comment

Hard to find one nicer than that.
                  Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Indeed, it almost looks unissued.
                    Thanks guys !

Comment

Real beauty.

Comment

Patrice, did someone really ask? I want you to reveal this person for us to mock them. You know that's a textbook beauty. Wait.....we're you looking for some free advertising? Shame shame!
                        Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Nice NSKK! All we saw it at e-stand. I was one of the first.. but had not enough money

Comment

Well, I'm certain that the new owner from California will love it.

I'm certain that a big name dealer would've sold it at a much higher price, since it could almost be considered "unissued". In any case, I'm not a dealer and did get this one "cheap" 3 years ago and I'm happy to pass along that real beauty.
                            Enjoy it !

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado
                              Patrice, did someone really ask? I want you to reveal this person for us to mock them. You know that's a textbook beauty. Wait.....we're you looking for some free advertising? Shame shame!
                              No No Pat wasn't looking for free advertising

I just was so stunned by the condition I wasn't sure if it was a fake or scabbard repaint because it was so nice. Never seen one like that before! So go ahead,...mock away ....but just remember,...I got the dagger !

Best, Sal

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,365 at 01:57 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X