HJ dagger RZM 7/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ dagger RZM 7/13

I just got this dagger for a great price from Ed Anderson Jr. and wanted to show it off. It is made by Arthur Shcuttelhofer & Co. RZM 7/13 code.

It was just the kind I wanted with just the right amount of wear to it. Any comments are welcome and thanks to you dagger forum guys who helped me so many times learn about this awesome field of collecting.

JasonS
    Attached Files

My photography skills are weak, but I am learning.
    Attached Files

Comment

The makers code
      Attached Files

Comment

I will try and take some better pictures of the makers mark if anyone wants it for reference.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by JasonS; 07-07-2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Diamond
          Attached Files

Comment

Makers code mark
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice piece, Jason. It's a good feeling to have one of those tucked away.
              Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Nice example of a deceptively hard-to-find piece

Skip

Comment

Thanks Larry and Skipper. Its not as nice as your 7/13 Skipper, but its all mine

Did this firm make any other kinds of daggers?

JasonS

Comment

I have personally seen SA's and Armies by this form...they often used a trademark with the word "ASSO" (Arthur Schuttelhoeffer & Shon). There were likely others as well.

Best,
                    Skip

Comment

Nice Knife Jason in collectable condition. It's been said before, finding an unsharpened knife with no issues is not as easy as it sounds.

My newest Estand HJ purchase from a few days ago is on its way to me as we speak.
                      Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

I had noticed that for a few months that there were no HJ daggers on estand and with in the last few days a couple have popped up. I guess they come in waves.

You scored a real nice one Jeff. I hope you post alot of pictures for us when you get it.

JasonS

Comment

Hi Jason - I got the knife today and unfortunately it's going back to the seller.
                          Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X