ss officier's knife ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss officier's knife ?

Hi guys.I found this knife with a group of maquisards items(armbands insignas etc.....).A little paper was added to the knife with few words in french.This paper said that knife was kept to an ss officier the aout 14 1944.What do you think about this knife.Is it a german made ?Thanks for looking.Martin.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Une pure fantaisie !

Comment

Une pure fantaisie comme le reste du groupe .Le papier ne dit pas que ce couteau est une arme mais il peux etre un effet tout à fait personnel à l'officier ss capturé et a pu etre tout simplement recuperé lors de la fouille.Think about this.

Comment

Fantaisie.
              Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, it could very well be his personal knife and done the engraving himself on te blade.

Very nice "France Libre" armbands !

Comment

I'm with Patrice on this one...it is not a standard issue piece, but could have been purchased by anyone (including an SS officer, I suppose!) The only problem is that there is no real proof or anything to tie it to the original owner.

Good luck,
                  Skip

Comment

anyone who has been in the military knows that private purchases exist. In this case I see nothing wrong about this knife, but still wouldnt pay more than 10-15 usd at top. The paper proofs nothing.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,377 at 01:58 PM on Today.

Working...
                    X