Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM dagger Eickhorn - Unorthodox

Hi all,

Recently purchased this nice untouched KM. has a couple of condition issues but the blade is lovely. I’ve never seen the makers mark on the opposite side of the blade... there’s no way of turning it around as the button need to be on the spring. Has anyone ever seen this before? Thank you
    Attached Files

Makers Mark

This is a first for me. I'm calling it a "Monday Morning Special". Craftsman still had some booze in his system.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yeah all the fittings have matching wear and tear, the knot looks like it’s been on there’s donkeys years.
      Maker mark is stamped. Anyone else have an opposite side maker mark on their collection from Eickhorn?

Comment

Also they look to be all Eickhorn parts to me. Can someone else confirm this please 😀

Comment

All parts are correct, the dagger is an Eickhorn M29 updated to an M38 with the 1938 "replacement" pommel, the Eickhorn guard is their smaller M29 type which is correct for this updated dagger. Only seen this maker mark on the obverse side once before so a rarely seen thing, but it looks OK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
            All parts are correct, the dagger is an Eickhorn M29 updated to an M38 with the 1938 "replacement" pommel, the Eickhorn guard is their smaller M29 type which is correct for this updated dagger. Only seen this maker mark on the obverse side once before so a rarely seen thing, but it looks OK to me.
            Thanks Bulldog! You’ve put my mind at rest. I managed to get some wire and rewrapped the handle. Hope you like it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X