No announcement yet.

Technical manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funksammler: No need for an appology, I know what you mean when it comes to speculants, but I am straight forward. no fishing; I just wanted to know the value on these manuals because they are of no interest to me, so I wanted to sell them. The way it usually works on other parts of the forum is as follows; a man that dont know ,wants to know, ask questions, get an answer. I honestly dont see the problem. We all have our field(s) of passion when it comes to collecting, and when we stumble upon things outside our field most people sell these things to others that have that as a special interest.

Val: I totally agree with you, and if I had a scanner I would scan these absolutely. Hopefully the new owner will do exactly that.

Comment

For many years I've been compiling, scanning and cleaning up the images and retyping (because the 30s Fraktur font is a nightmare) complete sets of manuals for 2cm Flak 30 and Flak 38 and well appreciate the value of this kind of source material.
      I'm happy to buy these off you at a reasonable price and do the same to make them available to others.

Let me know if you're interested.

Allan

Comment

Here is an example of a manual on Ebay that probably won't sell:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Tigerfibel-D6...wAAOSwsN9XBqFG

Comment

http://www.ottogiftmacher.wz.cz/File...e%20Manual.pdf

Csaba/Xaver

Comment

Yes, some of the Panzerstuff goes for big bucks, but its to expansive for that Tigerfibel, I have seen they sell for 500-700.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
            X