30W.S.a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30W.S.a

This was also sold the day after I got it. Just wanted you to see the condition it was in.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

80 Watt or 30 watt?

It seems like the 80 W. S. a text was altered to 30 W. S. a on the shield?

Comment

What is the point of posting things you have already sold ?

Comment

Who cares whether we own it or not?

Originally posted by la5he@yahoo.no View Post
            What is the point of posting things you have already sold ?
            Why does it matter whether equipment discussed on here is owned by the person posting about it?

All the equipment I have posted about has belonged to someone else. I own no German equipment whatsoever (well apart from a few RV12P2000 valves that is). But I am pleased to have worked on an E52 receiver, Lorenz Lo40k39, Ukw.E.e, 10W.S.c........

Surely we are celebrating fine technology on here - not whether we own it or not?

Richard

Comment

Please post away, as far as I am concerned it is about the technology, the history and if you have something to show go ahead.

I guess we are regularly seeing commerically motiviated postings, and although not my favourite type, the forum does play a role in putting searching and offering collectors in touch.

Personally I am more weary of the typical "what is it and how much is it worth" type postings where people are only trying to use the forum as a free (eBay) valuation service.

By the way, very nice 30 W.S. You don't often see the original paint in such good condition on early to mid war examples. I would have said it's a keeper but I guess too late for that!

regards,

Funksammler

Comment

Valuations - for ebay?

Originally posted by Funksammler View Post

Personally I am more weary of the typical "what is it and how much is it worth" type postings where people are only trying to use the forum as a free (eBay) valuation service.

regards,

Funksammler
                Funksammler,

well, that's a bit odd. Why would anyone need a valuation if they are going to put the thing on Ebay? Its Ebay that supposedly supplies most valuations these days. Its when you do not want to sell on Ebay that you need a valuation.......!

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X