Lw.E.a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lw.E.a

What's the going rate for an LwEa these days? eBay prices seem to vary tremendously and not seen one for a while on there. I'm on the look out for a set if anyone knows of one for sale, as long as it's externally complete I can sort the inside bits out!

Dave

I have only a spare lid, for someone needing it

rgds ragnar

Comment

Hi Dave.

I guess you will expect to pay around 700 to 1200 euro without shipping, it weights about 40 kg, if Iremember correct, so shipping is not t cheap. The price depends on the condition, but I guess around that amount.

Henrik

Comment

I'd guessed it would be somewhere round that sort of figure. Finding one for sale isn't easy though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Page View Post
          I'd guessed it would be somewhere round that sort of figure. Finding one for sale isn't easy though!!
          No it seems to me that the K.w.E.a is more often on ebay.de than the L.w.E.a
          But I would reccomend you to keep looking there.

Comment

hello i have one to sell and also a friend of mine , but transport is a problem
            like hcs said , only private firm will accept to send it and at very high fees
            it will be different if you collect it here in Belgium or France , or
            arrange with somebody that travel into those lands
            pierre

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X