Looking for Tonschreiber or magnetophon please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Tonschreiber or magnetophon please help me

I have some money, and am in desperate need for a tonschreiber or a Magnetophon. Please help me!
    -Chris

They come up from time to time. I've seen two for sale in the last 8 years. One on Ebay and another on a Norwegian auction. That one was purchased by Helge Fykse.

Comment

Could you possibly help me find one? I am terribly desperate for one. I have began a project building reproduction spools for them and painting them the same color. But i would like an actual machine, and i do not mind paying finder fees at all a percentage of the actual cost or something seems fair to me. I have seen the one you own, and would like to possibly see a youtube video of it.
      Thank you,
      -Chris

By the way, i live in America, and it is hard for me to find or watch European auctions, so all i ever get to watch is ebay, and i believe many do not make it to ebay but rather personal or close sales in Europe.

Comment

It works same every time: when you desperately looking for one - it`s not there and no one wants to part with it. It`s right after you settle for something less and pay a lot more - that`s when something really nice pops up. It never fails.
        Just be patient and keep looking.

Comment

Yes i agree, i already spent quite alot of money on something to replace it, but no real tonschreiber or magnetophon yet, seems everyone wants one?
          I plan on building some reproductions, as i build reproduction neumann cmv3s and tonschreiber spools already.
          -Chris

By the way, yes they are working replicas.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X