Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NA-8 Power Supply for the 100W.S.

Folks,

A few years back, I was given the opportunity to own an NA8 power supply for the 100W.S. - I passed on it due to other large purchases at the time. Does anyone have this power supply? Here are the photos:
    Attached Files

set 2
    Attached Files

Comment

set 3
      Attached Files

Comment

set 4
        Attached Files

Comment

yuri
          i have'nt the same type , i have 2 psu of this type S.GL.T100 24b-44
          it's an other psu different in form , shape , but also for the 100 w , and when you lower the HV you can use it with a 80 w like the bad condition NA 8
          illustrated . very heavy item at least 40-50 kg
          pierre

Comment

Back to this monster (after 5 years). I found another one. Can't wait to see how much the shipping is. Kind of looking forward to receiving a power supply that allows the operation of the 100W.S. from an outlet. 50 KG does not sound fun to put on a shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri D. View Post
              Back to this monster (after 5 years). I found another one. Can't wait to see how much the shipping is. Kind of looking forward to receiving a power supply that allows the operation of the 100W.S. from an outlet. 50 KG does not sound fun to put on a shelf.
              Interesting. Do any manuals come with it?

Comment

I haven't seen any manuals with it. This is the second unit I've seen in the 13 years . It would be great to find the manual, at least for the schematic. I would imagine the capacitors are bad and the selenium rectifiers may need to be replaced. That monster has two transformers in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri D. View Post
                  IIt would be great to find the manual, at least for the schematic.
                  Yes, same thing here, i'd love to see the schematics. So if anyone here has the manual, please share. I have only NA6 manual.

Comment

I'm just dreading the shipping costs.

Comment

From the same older unit, looks like at least 7 transformers and at least 8-10 rectifiers.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X