Communications pouches, case and backpacks please post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communications pouches, case and backpacks please post them here

Im looking for any examples and original photos of repair? cases (wooden and metal), tool pouches and backpacks used by the signals troops.
    thankk matt

Backpack Cable Reel

I just recd in the mail my Backpack Cable Reel I bought from Bunker Militaria, is that something youd like pics of or do you want the signal backpack? Mike

Comment

Feel free to post it'll be nice to see! All signals equipment is nice
      Apparently the signals troops had a pouch similar to the pioniers for hand tools but i have never seen one yet?
      mat

Comment

Heres my Signals pack...

Some further shots & detail at http://www.fieldgear.org/signalscontents.htm

Comment

And I'll attach the pic this time...lol I have a No. 3 as well, but has had the internal dividers removed. Also has no carry straps. (#2 is complete though sans contents) See at http://www.fieldgear.org/pouches.htm
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the photos, there is another pack around that has no number designation on it do you know what this is for or just general use?
            thanks
            mat

Comment

Hi Mat

I think you are referring to the standard Tornister pack? This is just the general model. The Signals packs are numbered for the squad & have the specific internal dividers for cable, tools etc.

Best,..Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X