Field Phone Transducer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Phone Transducer

Hi All....what is a Field Phone Transducer, what function do they perform and how can you tell one is in working condition, thanks, Mike

this is a transducer

Comment

Transducer

What does it do and how much should it cost with pouch? Thanks, Mike

Comment

Actully im wrong , the unit above is a Translator ( Der Ubertrager) I misread your message.

its for matching the impedence of the public POTS system to the field phones, with a case i would pay around 120-140 withthe case .. under 90 without.. I paid 55 for mine with no case

as for a Transducer, go here,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transducer

in our case a transducer we would use would be replacement ear/microphone elements in the field phones.

that brings me to my question.. Why do you think you need one?

Comment

Package Deal

I really don't need it, but the picture you sent me, same item with case in a package deal for a FF33 Field phone with strap. Only problem , shipping was as much as the deal. I found a working tested 2nd phone today and my Backpack cable reel arrived today so things are moving forward. Thanks again for the input and advice, Mike

Comment

Ahh cool!!

I was going thro some old event pics of mine and since you are a re-enactor also, i thought you might like this

this is lisa my Helfrin

Comment

Great setup

Hi Craig....nice photo, you guys must be proud of the setup...it looks terrific, that is what makes living history amazing! Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X