Heer officers overseas cap review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer officers overseas cap review

Recently picked this up, doesn't have any vent grommets. Don't know much about these so I don't know if that is common or not. Insignia looks good to me and applied correctly. Hope my photos are up to par, if better pics are needed please let me know.
    Was going to move it to estand at some point but I always like to check on pieces I'm not familiar with 100%

Thanks in advance
    Mike
    Attached Files

O
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking cap that appears correct in all details. In my experience a lack of grommets is not too common but nothing to be concerned about. The eagle is very nicely applied.

Comment

Hi Mike,
        In my opinion, this is a very nice and original custom tailored example. I see no problem with a lack of grommets on a custom tailored item, which may indicate an earlier manufacture as well.
        Thanks,
        Curtiss

Comment

Beautiful original in my opinion!

Comment

thank you gentlemen

Mike

Comment

I agree, a fine cap in excellent condition and the lack of grommets is not an issue.
              Would love to see better quality photos of it.

Comment

Hi Ben
                I'll try to get some better photos in the morning
                Thanks for the comments
                Mike

Comment

Nice cap Mike in fine condition,it must have been stored really well moths love these caps
                  Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                  teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

boiled wool is definitely attractive as bug food..Billbert

Comment

Excellent cap

Steve

Comment

Very nice cap. I would not have an issue with lack of grommets on a private purchase example like that.

Comment

Beautiful infantry officers side cap, I have a similar artillery one with no grommets, really nice to see yours.

Comment

Concur with All others, a fine example. The ‘boiled wool’ is not keen with some collectors but I have always fancied it. Have seen a black Pz officer’s example (also without grommets if my memory serves me well).

B. N. Singer

Comment

I will say the fotos dont do it justice..virtually no wear per say..THANKS MIKE !!
                              Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X