No announcement yet.

M43 cap heeres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of the most knowledgeable people on M43's, on the WAF, have condemned this cap. It is good enough for me. J

Comment

Originally posted by rzzzm View Post
      I also had this one in my hand. and has taken burnt test of details. . lining is rayon silk..👍 construction I find nothing wrong with

Rayon and Silk is two different materials. Do you mean the lining is made of a mix of rayon and silk??

Im sorry but the lining is not made of Rayon / Silk. The lining is made of postwar, rayon like cloth. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Hasse.M View Post
        Rayon and Silk is two different materials. Do you mean the lining is made of a mix of rayon and silk??

Im sorry but the lining is not made of Rayon / Silk. The lining is made of postwar, rayon like cloth. IMO
        Rayon silk is a term collectors use .on smooth/shiny rayon not always the right term to use .. i know what silk is ... I mean some kind of rayon / cotton shiny type . . no synthetics

Comment

I also had this one in my hand. and has taken burnt test of details. . lining is rayon silk..👍 construction I find nothing wrong with
          If you had this hat in your hands and have a few (or handled) a few orginal m43 hats then you should also see that its a nice reenactor hat.

I had this example to show a friend (Who at the time were at MAS and Hasse, thank you Hasse ) how pictures can make a fake hat look ok on pics while in hands its a reenactor quality.

Its....that.....bad.

Comment

Rayon silk is a term collectors use .on smooth/shiny rayon not always the right term to use .. i know what silk is ... I mean some kind of rayon / cotton shiny type . . no synthetics

Hi, sorry not my intention to insult you. I know you are an experient collector.
            We all can miss use the words from time to time.
            Even harder for us who dont have eng as first language to speak.

And your right the lining is not synthetic. But still not period made IMO.

Stay healthy!

Comment

no hard feelings hasse😊- we all know is easy to fake m43. That said, I am not a buyer / owner of this cap. . I've only been a middleman ..the cap is bought from e.medals

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X