No announcement yet.

Removable Top Visor SS Skull Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the other Thread i already told you i not comment anymore on your Crap...and here i just have one more Thing to say...GET LOST and disturbe some other Forum with your Nonsense. And where i come from we just have one word for Guys like you...C L O W N fits the Bill perfect! Be sure that i will not comment anymore on anything you post, and so will a lot others as well. Stay with your Books and all your special Terms, they will make all your Stuff 100% real and hopefully yourself happy. I just wonder HOW your Russian Co Worker only use Words when he works with you, that Guy must be a Sensation in beeing Calm, a Monk is nothing against him, he should open a Yoga Class and make millions with it. Adios, Hombre....

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
    I have a large number of books I do read a lot. I do not rely on Wikipedia for my knowledge like you have shown here. I know you have trouble with the English language [and understanding of Western culture] but you have no problem insulting people or the items they own. Perhaps it's the part of the world you live in or the culture you come from but you seem to think it's ok to insult people by using words like "crap" and so much else. I do not respect people who do nothing but insult people, their belongings, and their intelligence. Therefore I have no respect for any of your opinions. Where I come from we are taught to be respectful to others. I work with a Russian engineer who seems to have no problem insulting people in the same manner you do, and he is failing at his job.

While commenting on my threads I havn't heard you use any of the common terms to describe a hat and I'm starting to doubt you even know what they mean. Like cap body, cap band, piping, sweatband, pasteboard, stiffener, ect.

I do not value your opinion [perhaps others do but I do not] and I am not asking for it when I post an item for discussion.
    Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 09-07-2019, 09:52 AM.
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
      In the other Thread i already told you i not comment anymore on your Crap...and here i just have one more Thing to say...GET LOST and disturbe some other Forum with your Nonsense. And where i come from we just have one word for Guys like you...C L O W N fits the Bill perfect! Be sure that i will not comment anymore on anything you post, and so will a lot others as well. Stay with your Books and all your special Terms, they will make all your Stuff 100% real and hopefully yourself happy. I just wonder HOW your Russian Co Worker only use Words when he works with you, that Guy must be a Sensation in beeing Calm, a Monk is nothing against him, he should open a Yoga Class and make millions with it. Adios, Hombre....
      Rude and insulting as I would expect. I rest my case.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X