CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAK Offizier Feldmutze: Was Gibt im Hier???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, ´thanks......

Marko
    Last edited by Mücke; 08-14-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but who is the dealer behind Lux? (I had never heard of them until this thread).
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

If this cap was not artificially aged, I would like LUX to post the photos with the soutache still in place before they removed it. I am curious to see if the fake soutache is also aged.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianAR View Post
          If this cap was not artificially aged, I would like LUX to post the photos with the soutache still in place before they removed it. I am curious to see if the fake soutache is also aged.
          The cap is not artificially aged. It is bone white from real use, wear, washing, gas tablets during WW2. There is very simple and obvious reason why I can say that. Plus the lime green Panzer Grenadier soutache was not a fake. It is original soutache made before May 1945.

The only thing in question is when the lime green Panzer Grenadier soutache was sewn on and why it was removed. There is every chance it was sewn on during the war. However, how does one ever know for sure ?

Chris
          Last edited by 90th Light; 08-14-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Let LUX post the photos before they removed it to settle it

Comment

It has been noted that this cap was once sold by a really, really good guy, Mike Davis, of Virtual Grenadier, so maybe photos have been archived from when Mike had this. I will drop Mike a line ...

Comment

A lot Pages of Nonsense about a Cap. He sure not went and artificially aged anything, this Guy really has better Things to do then Mess around with something absolut unimportant. Everyone here who cry a Rive about that dam Thing should go and Visit Baugnez......and hopefully then come back out a bit more quiet. If everyone would only do 1% from what he did for the Hobby it would look a lot different.....Let LUX post the Pictures to settle it....Spanish inquisition from Keyboard Experts?

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post

Mathieu is one of the most skilled collectors in the hobby, and has done more for the hobby than pretty much anyone I know. From his superb "collector's dream" museums (I think he was in his early to mid 20s when he opened "Baugnez 44") to running the La Gleize show for a few years to hosting events for fellow passionate collectors. His passion, dedication, and service to this hobby are noteworthy. And compared to way too many collectors, he is a great host and a gracious guest......normal in other words; and that is quite refreshing!
                WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                  Maybe I missed it, but who is the dealer behind Lux? (I had never heard of them until this thread).
                  Mathieu Steffens

Comment

With all respect, if you are planning on buying this cap then I'm sure that LUX would provide you with additional photos if you ask them.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X