Opinions on Panzer M43 Cap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Panzer M43 Cap...

I'd like to get some opinions on this M43 Panzer cap. I'm having a hard time finding any issues with it, but need opinions from some folks with more experienced with these specific caps.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Originally posted by dzyner View Post
    I'd like to get some opinions on this M43 Panzer cap. ...from some folks with more experienced with these specific caps.

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Not sure I would fit into this category; but I could entertain doubts.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
      Not sure I would fit into this category; but I could entertain doubts.

B. N. Singer
      Thanks for the reply! I'm not sure what you mean by "Not sure I would fit into this category..."? Are you experienced with M42 caps? If so, please state more detail regarding what about the cap causes you to "entertain doubt". It's more valuable to everyone when substance is provided when an item is called out as potentially being in doubt.

Comment

Thanks for........"?.........Are you experienced with M42 caps?.

Now that is funny. J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
          Now that is funny. J
          Did I miss the joke?

Comment

Studying some originals is always useful and hands-on experience as well. I would suggest letting this one remain with some other owner but retaining images to compare with a couple of originals. Explaining with only words would not help clarify why this one isn’t good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
              Studying some originals is always useful and hands-on experience as well. I would suggest letting this one remain with some other owner but retaining images to compare with a couple of originals. Explaining with only words would not help clarify why this one isn’t good IMO.
              Thanks Pauke! I appreciate your diplomatic and respectful approach very much. Although I do always compare items I consider for purchase with known originals (always), caps like these are simply not my cup of tea so some of the more subtle details escape me. Show me any dagger and within seconds I can tell you whether or not it's fake or original. Some of us focus on different areas than others, which is what makes this forum such a great tool.

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1011180

derka

Comment

Thanks Pauke! Although I do always compare items I consider for purchase with known originals (always), caps like these are simply not my cup of tea so some of the more subtle details escape me. Show me any dagger and within seconds I can tell you whether or not it's fake or original. Some of us focus on different areas than others, which is what makes this forum such a great tool.
                  You will find this thread an interesting read which will give you some background to the challenge of collecting Panzer M43 caps in today's market;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...al#post8346459

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X