very nice panzer CRUSHER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice panzer CRUSHER

I collect panzer items. so, I paid attention to this visor cap auctioned at ratisbon's

I have no real interest in this one. but, I'm curious about your opinions concerning it. well, I never saw before a perfect saddle shaped crusher. perhaps just an ordinary visor cap with replaced insignia and leather visor?
    Attached Files

&
    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking cap, but already at 1590 euros, plus 17%.
      Would love to have it though.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

It's a very nice hat, perfect!

Comment

I can see some issues with this cap plus I've never heard of Hostenbader & Fritz before, has anyone else?

Comment

I did, Hostenbader made the finest Ale, just with Visors i am not so sure

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
            I can see some issues with this cap plus I've never heard of Hostenbader & Fritz before, has anyone else?
            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

I would need to drink quite a few Hostenbaders before I felt comfortable with this cap.

Comment

I guess you'll be with me that it's not usual this shape for a crusher. or, am I wrong?
                an ordinary visor converted to crusher look replacing insignia and visor? ... period done.

Comment

The cap went for € 3.720 before 17.5% commission on top of that hammer price.

Comment

And so help them God

Originally posted by TWS View Post
                    The cap went for € 3.720 before 17.5% commission on top of that hammer price.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
                      And so help them God
                      Quite a few dodgy items were sold on this auction. Seems standards are slipping quickly. J

Comment

Mhmmm more then true, and Standards are not existing anymore there.

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                        Quite a few dodgy items were sold on this auction. Seems standards are slipping quickly. J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                          There were dodgy items each auction, now its just slowly begin to be the place where you auction off the good fakes.

Comment

Comment

Just like most auction houses, HH, emedals etc etc etc.
                              At least Ratisbon take really good photos and lots of them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X