oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG--the Diplo Visors of Graf von der Schulenberg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG--the Diplo Visors of Graf von der Schulenberg!

& w/ Hans E. Flieger certification--they can be yours for the low, low price of only $18,000 (+ commission, of course):

Description: A-010 Peaked caps and sleeve insignia of German Third-Reich Diplomatic Ambassador to Russia, Graf Friedrich-Werner von der Schulenburg. Included are: (1) Fine quality light grey doeskin material (only worn by Ambassadors) peaked cap. Large 4 1/2" x 2" embroidered gold bullion eagle/swastika and extended oak leaf wreath with a relief rosette. Gold bullion cap cord and piping on the crown and black mohair band. Lacquered black vulcan fiber visor. "EREL" marked brown leather sweatband. Ivory silk lining. Name "Graf v.d. Schulenburg" on paper under a clear moisture shield. High peak. Excellent condition (2) Superb quality summer white-top peaked cap. Large 4 1/2" x 2" embroidered gold bullion eagle/swastika and extended oak leaf wreath with a relief rosette. Gold bullion cap cord and piping on the crown and black mohair band. Lacquered black vulcan fiber visor. "EREL" marked brown leather sweatband. Ivory silk "quilted" lining. Clear moisture shield has a Schulenburg family coat-of-arms in color. High peak. Excellent condition. (3) Diplomatic Ambassador massive embroidered sleeve insignia. 2" x 3 7/8" relief silver bullion eagle/swastika at the open top of a bullion oak leaf wreath holding four embroidered sliver bullion stars. Small "pulls" on the eagle's chest. Black backing. 4 5/16" x 4 7/16". Maker's label "L.H. Berger, Collanit & Co." is named to "...Graf v.d. Schulemb." Accompanying the above three items is a two page German forensic laboratory report authenticating these items to be original. Dated 14 February 2000. ALso, each item has a typed English guarantee with photos from the 2000 owner/seller. All three items have the original string-tag forensic laoratory proof tag. A rare historic lot. I
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

"Accompanying the above three items is a two page German forensic laboratory report authenticating these items to be original"

I think they mean lobotomy report not laboratory.

Comment

where is this listed?

Comment

Wow ?

Comment

Very amazing Visor Caps.

I've seen them listed twice in auctions but their price is really prohibitive for low / medium range collectors like me .... but I would like to be able to pay $ 18,000 + commission + shipping for parts like this:

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
              "Accompanying the above three items is a two page German forensic laboratory report authenticating these items to be original"

I think they mean lobotomy report not laboratory.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X