Panzer Beret Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Beret Cover

I dont have the crash helmet but I think this cover is good. Opinions?

Thanks,
    Cliff
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a good one.

Comment

Look N Good !! Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
          .... Opinions?

Thanks,
          Cliff
          I like it.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Thank you for comments. I would love to find a crash helmet to display it but I think that would be near impossible.

Comment

Is there a rubber Inside to be so small ? never seen before ...
              Looks good nevertheless , a light version .
              Nick

Comment

Originally posted by GAMS1 View Post
                Is there a rubber Inside to be so small ? never seen before ...
                Looks good nevertheless , a light version .
                Nick
                I do not think the cover is as super small as it looks in these images.
                It is designed to stretch over the crash helmet with the bottom opening fitting tightly/ neatly into a grove around the circumference of the crash helmet.

A crash helmet on its own for sale with no cover will be extremely hard to find,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 90th Light View Post
                  I do not think the cover is as super small as it looks in these images.
                  It is designed to stretch over the crash helmet with the bottom opening fitting tightly/ neatly into a grove around the circumference of the crash helmet.

A crash helmet on its own for sale with no cover will be extremely hard to find,

Chris
                  I didn't say it's super small but there is some kind of rubber on the inner part to
                  better fix it on the crash helmet ?
                  If you look at a "classical" cover , it's never made so . The wool "extension" is supposed to assure the right fixing on the padded helmet ...
                  Nick

Comment

The circular weave pattern looks correct for the beret which simply fits over the padded helmet as a decorative topper showing the pz insig. To my knowledge there is nothing on the inside. Im open to enlightenment, thanks.

Robt.

Comment

Originally posted by RGD51 View Post
                      The circular weave pattern looks correct for the beret which simply fits over the padded helmet as a decorative topper showing the pz insig. To my knowledge there is nothing on the inside. Im open to enlightenment, thanks.

Robt.
                      There is some kind of elastic [approx 1/2" in width] sewn in. Perhaps other covers have it but it has failed over time being stretched over a crash helmet for decades.
                      Thank you for all the kind comments.
                      Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by GAMS1 View Post
                        I didn't say it's super small but there is some kind of rubber on the inner part to
                        better fix it on the crash helmet ?
                        If you look at a "classical" cover , it's never made so . The wool "extension" is supposed to assure the right fixing on the padded helmet ...
                        Nick
                        Agree+1

Nice original cover that has been modified with the band to tighten the fit to the helmet.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X