Propaganda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propaganda?

This appears to be a legit propaganda, agree?
    Attached Files

From these images it is impossible to determine. Natural light, several areas of piping especially along the upper band in the back would be useful.

Comment

For me is Propaganda,IMO
      Carlo

Comment

Originally posted by solo View Post
        For me is Propaganda,IMO
        Carlo

+1

Comment

propaganda for me as well. Nice hat. J

Comment

Nice visor! Looks good to me.

Comment

Nice original Erel, but try to get a picture of the second row of piping under the cap's overhang where it is less exposed to the sun.

Don

Comment

Thanks. I should have it in hand in a week or so, so I'll get some shots.

Comment

Appears to be a nice light grey!

Comment

Yes, this is true Erel Propaganda visor as I have had it my hands. The doeskin exterior is really flawless. It was upon further investigation of the interior where it showed that there was some rework of the stitching, however and that being said, I cannot tell you as to when it was done. From my and a colleague's perspective, both sweatband and visor look to have been reattached at some point in time.
                    Last edited by KC1; 04-22-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Here are a few in hand shots:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Last one:
                        Attached Files

Comment

This one looks gray, and if Don has seen it in hand, then there is no doubt.
                          (Also, this is a wartime cap, and would correlate with the introduction of propaganda piping in January, 1943).
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I think we may have a winner! I wonder why we see an original cap pop up now and again, but rarely if ever see a tunic?

Don
                            Last edited by DonC; 04-25-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Being that this is an Erel (and how I am an absolute Erel snob) and the fact it is a true Propaganda, it was tough for me to let it go. I think, and hopefully, this info is something juvatwad can use as leverage for a reduced price. This is a very tough visor to find.

I do have a few photos from when I had it in hand that shows what I an referring to with regards to being restitched.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X