Make that 2 of us....
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I am getting the "cold fuzzies" from this one:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

hollandaise sauce

Unfortunately we will not get to see the light salmon pink for SS geologists. I was starting to hope for this unique opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
              Unfortunately we will not get to see the light salmon pink for SS geologists. I was starting to hope for this unique opportunity.
              It will happen some day!
              Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't believe it unless it's spelled "Scharpie". Or maybe "Schar-pie"...

Comment

Gee, I don't know, that piping on the SA VA ( ??? ) looks well done to me.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Just picked up at another antique shop in Weisbaden. These are getting so rd to find, once collectors have them they are unwilling to sell them. This is the first one I have even ran across in the past eight years. Very nice condition, except for one small minor spot on the top. As for price there is really nothing else to compare the price to because they are not out there. I was able to find just one other out there for a sale on a " big " dealer website, no where in the pristine condition as this one here.....his price, almost 11k !!! I am open to any fair offer. If you need more photos, let me know, I have many more.
                    Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                      Just picked up at another antique shop in Weisbaden. These are getting so rd to find, once collectors have them they are unwilling to sell them. This is the first one I have even ran across in the past eight years. Very nice condition, except for one small minor spot on the top. As for price there is really nothing else to compare the price to because they are not out there. I was able to find just one other out there for a sale on a " big " dealer website, no where in the pristine condition as this one here.....his price, almost 11k !!! I am open to any fair offer. If you need more photos, let me know, I have many more.
                      This goes along nicely with some of the daggers he lists on that site.

Steve

Comment

Should be called "The Little Shop of Horrors"!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X