Police Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Cap

Hello. Tell me, is this the original file, or is it a copy?
    Thank!

What are the opinions?

Comment

Guys, please tell me, really need ...

Comment

Additional photos. Maybe they will help determine the originality and identity of the cap.

Last edited by hando; 01-31-2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

There is also a Police Forum but IMO this configuration is incorrect and the cap it self not a Polizei cap.

Comment

I might reconsider my previous assessment; on second hand this could be an early Feurschutz cap but these are beyond my expertise. A quick check in my reference book shows that in the pre war years the insignia on these FW caps were indeed worn on the side of the cap. Can't tell for sure if this is the correct insignia though since I thougt this is the front worn type?

Anyway, these caps are common IMO and as said, in the Police Forum there is enough expetise to help you out.

Comment

I might reconsider my previous assessment; on second hand this could be an early Feurschutz cap but these are beyond my expertise. A quick check in my reference book shows that in the pre war years the insignia on these FW caps were indeed worn on the side of the cap. Can't tell for sure if this is the correct insignia though since I thougt this is the front worn type?

Anyway, these caps are common IMO and as said, in the Police Forum there is enough expertise to help you out.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X