Waffen SS Visor help needed. Thx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen SS Visor help needed. Thx.

I have only these two pics for now. If there is any chance of this being good i will get a few more good pics to share with everyone. What really troubles me is that odd RZM tag placement. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Stay away

Comment

Bad
      Carlo

Comment

The Cap is not for sale now I was just told! Sorry to wast everyone's time. People out there playing games!!

Sal
        Last edited by Spagg199th; 12-25-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I'm sure I've seen this cap before but a long time ago.

Maybe you guys know something I don't but I see nothing wrong with it so far.
          The Runes are correct and also the RZM tag IMO, fabrics look authentic and the insignia are unquestionably authentic.

What am I missing here?

Comment

Looks very impressive to me too. I would not sell it either!!

Comment

I'd buy it in a heart beat if the price was right.

Unfortunately though, the prices are usually not right because the sellers are stuck in their ways and are still trying to achieve pre 2008 prices.

Comment

This cap is a nice, rare original! I'd like those who condemned it to explain themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post

The Runes are correct and also the RZM tag IMO, fabrics look authentic and the insignia are unquestionably authentic.

What am I missing here?
                  The cap is from TonyS,a reputable member to this forum.
                  The problem here is the inside that is not from the same cap.

http://www.ssrelics.net/ss-headgear.htm

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post

What am I missing here?
                    This one was posted before; you may be thinking of it with the gabardine and pinched top. Like the first cap, it has the simple grey ling and only a size marking. The liner shot is definitely from a different cap.

s/f Robert
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RobertE View Post
                      This one was posted before; you may be thinking of it with the gabardine and pinched top. Like the first cap, it has the simple grey ling and only a size marking. The liner shot is definitely from a different cap.

s/f Robert
                      Would you guys post the tag pics that are in question please? Trying to understand if a seller is usein two different hats to make one good one. If thats whats its come to wow. Come on and we wounder why you cant find a buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzkrieg gsd View Post
                        Would you guys post the tag pics that are in question please? Trying to understand if a seller is usein two different hats to make one good one. If thats whats its come to wow. Come on and we wounder why you cant find a buyer.
                        you can see the cap (outside/inside) on this LINK http://www.ssrelics.net/ss-headgear.htm

Comment

The liner shown doesn't match the cap, which is the same as mine and of a type.

s/f Robert
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darekm View Post
                            This cap is a nice, rare original! I'd like those who condemned it to explain themselves.
                            Explain yourself first....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X